Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guest Post: Ashley @ Me and My Boys

Hi guys!  Today's guest is Ashley at Me and My Boys.  She is going to be sharing an amazingly delicious entre with us so get your pin it buttons ready.


Hey there! I'm Ashley from ME and MY Boys
 I am pretty excited to guest post on The Turquoise Piano.

Well here is a TINY bit about me....
I am a stay at home mommy, but am 
a licensed cosmetologist so I do hair on the side. 
I love to share tips tutorials and recipes on
everything I love and do well. 
I also like to share the things I don't do so well on
so we can both get a laugh out of it! 
I have two link parties.. one on 
Mondays called Motivate Me Monday, dedicated to 
all things health and fitness and
one on Tuesday called Tell me Tuesday for really anything you 
would like to share, tips tutorials, crafts....I'm not picky.


 I want to share with you one of my favorite dinners.

-Pizza Pie Meatloaf
I was given this recipe at a girls night. 
It has soon became one of our favorites.




Ingredients:
1lb. ground beef
1 1/2 C shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 C unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
1 C tomato sauce
1/4 C grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 C sliced green bell pepper
1 1/3 C French's fried onions


Preheat oven to 350. Combine beef, 1/4 C mozzarella, breadcrumbs,1/2 C tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Stir with fork tell well blended.


That mixture will be nasty looking to be honest....
-Then place meat mix in a round pizza or pie pan. Bake 35 min or until no longer pink in the middle.
DRAIN FAT.
-TOP with remaining tomato sauce, cheese, tomato, bell pepper and fried onions.
- when it comes to the topping I don't tend to use the measurements they provide. I use them as more of a reference. However if you want it super cheesy/more or less bell pepper on top...that wont make a difference.
-Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden.

-cut into wedges and call it good!


I like it with a nice salad and some corn on the cob.


yummy
yummy

Come see me at Me and My Boys 
xoxo
ash


(Kelli again)
Um... don't you just want to pin that and make it for dinner?  I do.  In fact, I think I will.  Head on over to visit Ashley at Me and My Boys and leave her some comment love.  :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks girl! :) you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... that looks yummy! That's kind of like a taco pizza I make (but mine has the crust) I wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or come on by to try and grab one of the Guest Poster spots I'm offering up. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...